Thursday, October 11, 2012

Samsung notebook ULTRA

Finally got some chances to blog as my previous laptop had spoilt and have change a new one.
Didn't want to spend money as i'm trying to save now.

with the help of ben, my laptop still unable to revived and went harvey norman to purchase a new one. I'm a noob in computer and ben help me chose a new laptop and saw chris working in harvey norman.

End up we bought a samsung laptop and manage to get a discount from chris. Ben said the computer is value for money plus able to get a discount and we bought it immediately.


See! my new laoptop! Super slim and light.




Samsung is getting stronger in the industry.




Slim right!?



So happy with my new laptop and now I'm able to blog more!

Oh yah! recently went town and bought a make up remover pen from sephora.


Come in damn handy, esp when your eyeliner smudge and it's a pain to removed it and very hard to reapply and if apply also not as smooth as before already.



Started to used it already, see the tips turned black. I like!

Till we meet again!

XOXO

No comments: