Thursday, August 30, 2012

East Coast Cycle

My colleague organised a small outing within our department to east coast to cycle. To me, I don't know how to cycle so I worried that I would be a burden to them but it turned to be quite fun.

 


That's eileen , I personally felt that she's very enegertic and sporty espcially like hiking, cycling and healthy activities she's willing to participate.

She invited 2 of her friend to join us for our gathering.




Must be same as eileen.


Eileen and Kee.



A group photo before we proceed to return our bicycles, lucky Kee/Net able to give me and gina a "lift" as we both don't know how to ride.

Good thing is when we about to return our bicycles, it starts to pour and we ended up at burger king to settle our dinner.

Went to bugis to meet boyfriend and jess for lunch at suki ya, will blog more about the resturant in the next post.

till we meet again.

XOXO

No comments: