Monday, August 27, 2012

Rebond Hair

Wanted to rebond my hair very long already, but due to exam thus delayed for quite sometimes.
Hate my messy and frizzy hair, super envy those girls with smooth and silky hair.

Remembered that I cut my hair sometimes back ?


Frizzy and messy hair.

I did not went to the my usual rebond hair place as I wanted to try something new.
Usually the person charged me about $65 regardless of any hair length and no treatment is provided.
I came across groupon that sells $65 with hair treatment and the place is at fareast, I've heard alot of review and comment about customer using groupon that they were treated like shit. Even my colleagues also bought rebonding using groupon and they were not treated well too.

Bought 2 groupon and went with samantha.



Before going out...

Sorry did not take any photo during rebonding because the hours we rebonded is about 4 hours.

So this is our result.


Feels quite alright lah with this kind of price paid.


Snapped....




Need a few days to comment whether the rebond good anot.

XOXO.

Till we meet again!

No comments: